Monday, September 27, 2010

“I want to thank Aishwarya”: Hrithik


Bollywood queen and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has three promising releases this year, ‘Robot’, Action Replayy’ and ‘Guzaarish’. Among these Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Guzaarish’ has high expectation quotient with Ash pairing with Hrithik Roshan with whom she has delivered two megahits in ‘Dhoom’ and ‘Jodha Akbar’. It narrates the story of Ethan (Hrithik), who is suffering from limb paralysis and his relationship with his caretaker and married nurse, Sophie (Aishwarya).
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is all praise for Aishwarya and Hrithik. He said, “I want to thank Aishwarya. She’s my jaan. I get terrible excited when I make a film with her. She’s very very special. And I have never enjoyed with any other actor as I have with Hrithik just for the talent he has and for the kind of person he is.”
The actors too are more than overwhelmed to be associated with the project. “GUZAARISH is more than a film to me. It’s a manifestation of one man’s vision and that is Sanja Leela Bhansali. It has changed my prospective on the world. It has affected my life. 30 or 40 years from now I will look back and smile because I had the opportunity to do this film. Some films are made for commercial reasons and some must be made for the world to see and that’s the kind of film GUZAARISH is,” said Hrithik.
Talking about her career graph rising even after marriage, Aishwarya said, I’m so blessed. It’s so wonderful that my faith has been kept in the professionals that I have worked with. Directors like Shankar, Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali came to me with scripts. They didn’t say ‘Now you are married. What should we do with your role?’ None of the directors thought that.”

Check out the wonderful looking stars at the press conference of ‘Guzaarish’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...