Monday, April 12, 2010

Rani Mukerji is not getting along well with Sanjay Leela Bhansali

31poste


Rani Mukerji has refuted the reports that said that she is not getting along well with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It was said that Rani was hurt because Sanjay had apparently chosen Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan over her for ‘Guzaarish’. However, Rani said to a news daily that the reports are just rumours and she has nothing against her friend Sanjay.


“Many things have been written about a discord between Sanjay and me. I can tell you one thing that if he calls me today to do a movie, I will do it immediately. That’s how much I trust and respect Sanjay and his vision. If I was fighting, would I be in a position to say all this?” Rani stated.



Rani added, “Sanjay is someone who trusted me with roles and I hope I have lived up to his expectations. He and I understand each other very well and I think it’s a matter of time when we will do something together. We just have to wait for Sanjay to think what he would want me to play.”


Talking about the number game and comparisons, She said, “No one remembers now if Nutan or Nargis was number one. No one asks if Rekha or Jaya Bachchan was number one. They simply love their movies because they feel they were the best actors who gave people some memorable movies.”


She ends saying, “All these comparisons and the number game is fine with me. I always chose quality over quantity. I know that 20 years down the line I will still be considered as one of the best actors ever produced by Bollywood.”


Wow, that’s some confidence Rani!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...