Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hrithik Roshan gave three DVDs of his films to Barbara Mori

39490

Before Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori began filming for Kites, there was something extremely critical that Hrithik wanted Barbara to do; he needed her to watch some of his films on DVD.

The reason being, Hrithik explains, “When Dad approached Barbara for Kites and told her I will be her co-actor she logged looked me up on the internet and came across some of my silliest videos on YouTube and I believe she was not very excited.”


So when Hrithik and Barbara met before the shooting of Kites, he gave her three DVDs of his films to watch - Koi Mil Gaya, Lakshya and Dhoom. “When she met me I made sure to show her some of my ’good’ work to let her know I could really perform. I made sure that she watched all the DVDs because she didn’t have a clear picture about Indian Cinema and ofcourse to set right her impression of me” he adds.

So what was Barbara’s reaction after watching the films? “Not only was she but everyone who saw these three films very, very impressed. They were very excited and full of compliments for me so I was happy,” exclaims Hrithik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...