Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am around with my family to celebrate the Durga Puja says Tanushree Dutta

TanushreeDutta[1]1

The bong beauty, Tanushree Dutta, who is happy to be travelling around India to promote her upcoming film, is feeling slightly low as she will be missing celebrating Durga Puja at home. Tanushree Dutta says, “I always make sure that I am around with my family to celebrate the Durga Puja.

We usually decorate the house with diyas, flowers, incense, etc. and loads of Bengali sweets are also made which I love to savour. We also have lots of relatives visiting us from Kolkata and my hometown Jamshedpur. I have a strong belief in god and I know she protects me from all harm and will help sail me through all rough waters.


But this year I will be away from all the festivities especially visiting the Puja Pandal near my house in Lokhandwala." But we are sure that in spite of being away from where her family, Tanushree Dutta will be able to witness a lot of other festivities happening around India in a grand fashion & will be part of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...