Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Aamir Khan confesses to his nerves in his blog

aamir-kCompletion of 3 Idiots has just occurred and the perfectionist Khan has already started worrying about the audiences’ reaction. The movie is due for Christmas release and nervous Aamir Khan confesses to his nerves in his blog.


“The last one week has been very busy with ‘3 Idiots’ work. The final song is done and now the cut is locked too. I think we have managed to make the film that we set out to.” Aamir is quoted as saying, “As you can well imagine the good old butterflies have begun to spread their wings once again and their feathery touch has started to tickle my insides. I’m tempted to try and snuff them out with smoke...but I won’t. I think this time I have quit for good.”



In fact, Aamir was also nervous when he walked the ramp for the first time at the recently held HDIL couture week for his good friend Salman Khan. “I was extremely nervous because I have never done it before. I am not used to doing all this. This is not my world,” he told the press. He was even nervous while rehearsing for the show and was thinking about how the audience would react.


Nevertheless, nervous or not nervous, Aamir knows how to wow his fans.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...