Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kangna learns from journalists

kangana[1]11

Kangna Ranaut, who made a conscious attempt at signing up for different kinds of roles is a fast learner. Not only has she mastered the art of changing her look for every movie, she has also managed to select a range of films to act in to showcase her talent. And for that, she learns from her everyday interactions with people.

In her forthcoming movie Knock Out, she plays a journalist. The actress says the role was not very difficult since she had watched a lot of journalists at work. “I have met so many journalists during the course of my interviews and that was enough to understand my role,” says Kangna.

After the success of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, the actress is looking forward to the different roles that she is essaying and understandably so. Without a filmy background or connections, she has managed to make a mark for herself. She says, “I am playing a rebel in Tanu Weds Manu, I am this young bride who is funny, naughty and reckless. And in No Problem, I am playing this girl who is a shack owner-cum-bartender who mixes cocktails.
While in the movie Game, I play an International Vigilance Squad cop. So it’s a lot more fun on the sets now. I am enjoying this phase of life.” She is also looking forward to working with Sanjay Dutt and Irrfan Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...