Friday, October 2, 2009

Fashion designer slapped by actress Mugdha Godse’s boyfriend



Fashion designer Surya Sarkar is still reeling from the shock on being slapped by actress Mugdha Godse’s boyfriend, Mithun . It all started with Surya designing clothes for Mugdha in her forthcoming film, All The Best. Things turned ugly when Mugdha refused to pay Surya.


Surya says, “Arre maine kucch galat nahi kiya hai. I have supplied Mugdha clothes for All The Best but she is refusing to pay me. When I insisted, Mithun came over to my house and slapped me.”



The drama unfolded when Mithun visited Surya’s house to pick up Mugdha’s clothes. Surya says, “Mugdha had said she wanted me to design her costumes for All The Best. When the bill amount kept increasing, I asked her to pay me, which she refused. I told her that she would only get the remaining clothes only when she cleared my dues amounting to Rs 1 lakh. Mithun came to my house and asked me to handover Mugdha’s clothes to him. I demanded my money and that’s when he slapped me.”


“I can’t fathom why Mugdha did this to me. She is a lovely hardworking girl and we have worked together in Jail too. I thought of filing a police complaint, but then decided otherwise.” Despite repeated text messages, Mugdha remained unavailable for comment.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...