Friday, September 3, 2010

Kangna Ranaut is looking forward to Comedy

kangana-ranaut[1]1

After doing intense brooding characters in films like Gangster and Fashion, Kangna Ranaut is looking forward to light breezy comedies now.

The actress is excited with her role in Indra Kumar’s Double Dhamaal and will be seen starring with five men - Sanjay Dutt, Riteish Deshmukh, Arshad Warsi, Ashish Choudhary and Javed Jaffrey in the movie. “I am excited,” says Kangna. “I play Sanjay Dutt’s secretary and Mallika Sherawat plays his wife. Later, our track changes and we fall in love,” she reveals.

This will be Kangna’s third comedy. The first was Anees Bazmee’s No Problem and the second was Anand L Rai’s Tanu Weds Manu. “I am trying a different approach altogether, not that I didn’t enjoy doing films like Gangster, but I want to expand my horizons now,” she clarifies.


But the glamorous actress adds further, “I have worked with Sanjay Dutt in No Problem and am looking forward to working with all the other stars including Riteish, Ashish, Arshad and Javed Jaffrey since I haven’t worked with them before.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...