Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dulha Mil Gaya is coming on the big screens Today

dulha-m


Here, people, Viveck Vaswani’s much awaited film is finally making its entry. Starring Sushmita Sen -Fardeen Khan with the touch of SRK, ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’ is coming on the big screens Today (Jan 8).


The film’s leading lady is one who is quite excited for its release. Sush seem to be in fact caught with the film’s magic. The actress these days is ga-ga about her forthcoming and looking forward to its premier tonight….


“After a long time, I can truly say that this is my film because I have a very pivotal role in it,” quipped Sushmita, “As it is I do less work, and when I do show up in a film, people are keen to see me doing something substantial. This is the kind of film that when I tell people to come and see, I’m taking full responsibility... because it is my film.”



The beauty said to be truly impressed with the film’s outcome and every character in the film especially its male stars Shah Rukh and Fardeen.


On the other hand, a delightful Fardeen shared, “The entire cast and crew besides Sush and me completely believe in this film, which is why we are so excited to bring it to our audiences.”


It is heard that at the premier tonight the film’s print will be arriving in a wedding-like procession, complete with a wedding horse.


‘Dulha Mil Gaya’ is a directorial debut of Mudassar Aziz. This romantic-comedy is produced by Viveck Vaswani under Insight Production and presented by Morpheus Media Ventures.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...