Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Neha Dhupia looking forward to do one with Shah Rukh Khan




Neha Dhupia has revealed that she wants to work with Shah Rukh Khan.The actress, 29, expressed regret that she hadn’t performed with Khan already and said that she would like to co-star with him on her first romantic film.


"Strangely, I haven’t done a romantic film yet and I am looking forward to do one with Shah Rukh Khan ," Dhupia told.




"I would love to act with him and I won’t mind even if it is not a romantic film, but I want to work with SRK."


Dhupia plays a seductress in her latest film Raat Gayi Baat Gayi, which is being directed by Saurabh Shukla and also stars Rajat Kapoor, Vinay Pathak and Ranvir Shorey.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...