Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Madhur Bhandarkar visited the famous ‘Ajmer Sharif Dargah’

f85454e


Bollywood’s reality king Madhur Bhandarkar visited the famous ‘Ajmer Sharif Dargah’ and thank the almighty for his continuous streak of National Awards, the three times national award winner offered a Traditional & Holy ‘Chaddar’ at the sacred place.



His movie fashion has won two categories of Best Actress, which went to Priyanka Chopra and Best Supporting Actress, which has been won by Kangana Ranaut .


“It is a streak of National Awards & It is all God’s grace, so I thought that little I could do it is come to this serene place and offer my thanks to the one who has given all this success.” said Madhur.


“I prayed for all my fans, my audience and of course whole team of Fashion...” he added


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...