Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kangna says, “For a marriage, you need another person; a partner


Kangna Ranaut, who is currently riding high on the success of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, is in no mood to get hitched -not in a hurry at least.
Kangna, whose frizzy and long hair evokes images of a modern-day Medusa, was linked with Shekhar Suman’s son, Adhyayan, for a brief period. But her relationship with the camera has lasted much longer than those with any man. Kangna says, “For a marriage, you need another person; a partner. I have neither found anybody yet, nor am I in a hurry to do so.” She adds, “I think love has to happen, you cannot look for it.”
Kangna also feels that her timing in the industry has been a bit awry. The girl who hails from the Himalayan ranges, claims that this is an additional reason for her putting off the idea of marriage for a while. She explains, “All my heroes are twice my age. Most of them are already married and settled. The others are engaged so there is no one left for me.”

Unperturbed by the fact that there is no man on the horizon for now, Kangna declares, “I want to concentrate on my career.” Her personal life may have come up against a speed breaker but her career leaves her breathless. Lined up for release this year are Knock Out and No Problem. And she has as many as four films in store for 2011: Tanu Weds Manu, Game, Dhamaal 2, Rascals and One And Only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...